Brasfield & Gorrie’s jobsite located in Quinton, AL is currently accepting applications for the position of Welder to join the construction project team. Below are the main responsibilities for this position. The duration of the project will be 3 months.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Use hand welding and flame-cutting equipment to weld together metal components and parts or to cut, trim, or scarf metal objects to dimensions, as specified by layouts, work orders, or blueprints.
- Ability to pass certification test
- Position requires frequently lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.
- Wage is negotiated as part of the hiring process and is based on experience.