Brasfield & Gorrie’s jobsite located in Atlanta, GA is currently accepting applications for the position of Rodman to join the construction project team. Below are the main responsibilities for this position. The duration of the project will be 12 months.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Adjust and operate surveying instruments, such as the theodolite and electronic distance-measuring equipment.
- Assist Field Engineer in concrete and pipe lay out.
- Operate Construction Level and Transit.
- Compile notes, do layout calculations, make sketches and enter data into computers.
- Must be able to read and check construction blueprints and plans.
- Position requires frequently lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.