Brasfield & Gorrie is currently accepting applications for the position of Carpenter at our jobsite located in Atlanta, GA to join the construction project team. Below are the main responsibilities for this position. The duration of the project will be 1 year.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Build rough wooden structures, such as vertical and horizontal concrete forms, gang forms, blocking, Johnny clamp forms, scaffolds, tunnel, bridge, or sewer supports, billboard signs, and temporary frame shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions
- Interior buildout experience preferred (metal stud framing, hang and finish drywall, acoustical ceiling, general finish carpentry skills)
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment
- Must be able to provide own tools
- May be required to work in outside all weather conditions