Brasfield & Gorrie’s jobsite in Tucson, AZ is currently accepting applications for the position of Carpenter Foreman to join the construction project team. Below are the main responsibilities for this position. The duration of the project will be 1 year.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule crew of 3-15 construction carpenter employees daily.
- Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports.
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment.
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met.
- Position requires long periods of stooping, bending, and standing.
- Position may require frequent lifting of up to 70 lbs.
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.