Brasfield & Gorrie’s jobsite located in Prattville, Alabama is currently accepting applications for the position of Pipe Layer to join the construction project team. Below are the main responsibilities for this position. The duration of the project will be 16 months.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Lay ductile pipe for storm or sanitation sewers, drains, and water mains
- Perform any combination of the following tasks: grade trenches or culverts, position pipe, or seal joints
- Position required frequently lifting up to 75 lbs
- Position requires physical labor tasks such as shovel work and trench digging as involved with commercial construction pipe laying
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.