Brasfield & Gorrie’s jobsite in Morrisville, NC is currently accepting applications for the position of Foreman to join the construction project team. Below are the main responsibilities for this position. The duration of the project will be 1 year.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule crew of 3-15 construction employees daily.
- Read specifications, such as blueprints to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment
- Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met
- Position requires long periods of stooping, bending, and standing
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment