Brasfield & Gorrie’s jobsite located in Leesburg, Alabama is currently accepting applications for the position of Crane Operator to join the construction project team. Below are the main responsibilities for this position. The projected duration of the project will be 6 months.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Operate mechanical boom and cable, friction cranes, or tower and cable equipment to lift and move materials, machines, or products in many directions on an industrial construction project.
- Interpret and follow all signals.
- Position requires completing daily and weekly inspection and maintenance reports.
- Position requires working in all types of weather.
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.