Brasfield & Gorrie is currently accepting applications for the position of Field Engineer (Construction Surveyor) at our jobsite located in Raleigh, NC to join the construction project team. Below are the main responsibilities for this position.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Conduct field layouts and surveying activities
- Establish exterior-interior grade and working lines for contractors or crafts
- Assist in the evaluation of potential dimensions and other field problems
- May supervise a Rodman and/or crew
- May oversee some subcontractor work activities, as assigned
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor
- May be required to work at elevated heights, frequently lift materials weighing up to 70lbs and work in outside all weather conditions.
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.