Brasfield & Gorrie is currently accepting applications for the position of Carpenter Helper at our jobsite located in Cary, NC to join the construction project team. Below are the main responsibilities for this position. The duration of the project will be 1 year.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Help carpenters by performing duties of lesser skill.
- Duties include using, supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment.
- Build rough wooden structures, such as vertical and horizontal concrete forms, gang forms, column forms, scaffolds, or sewer supports, billboard signs, and temporary frame shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions.
- May assist Carpenters in interior carpentry tasks such as install doors, wall forms, trim work and hardware.
- Operate hand and power tools as required.
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.