Brasfield & Gorrie’s jobsite located in Kissimmee, Florida is currently accepting applications for the position of Pipe Layer Foreman to join the construction project team. Below are the main responsibilities for this position. The duration of the project will be 1 year.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule crew of 5-15 construction employees daily
- Lay pipe for storm or sanitation sewers, drains, and water mains
- Perform any combination of the following tasks: grade trenches or culverts, position pipe, or seal joints
- Heavy physical labor associated with construction site
- Requires standing for long periods, working in all types of weather (including exposure to extremes of hot and cold) and in all kinds of work environments
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment