Brasfield & Gorrie is currently accepting applications for a Cement Mason. Below are the main responsibilities for this position.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
Responsibilities and Essential Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Prepare and set concrete forms.
- Mix concrete and cement.
- Place and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as columns, floors, walls, top walls, foundations, pans, walks, sidewalks, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Align forms for concrete walls, beams, and floors; patch voids; use saws to cut expansion joints.
- May point and patch concrete structures.
- Requires long periods of stooping, bending, and standing.
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.