Brasfield & Gorrie is currently accepting applications for a Rodman. Below are the main responsibilities for this position.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Adjust and operate surveying instruments, such as the theodolite and electronic distance-measuring equipment.
- Assist Field Engineer in concrete and pipe lay out.
- Operate Construction Level and Transit.
- Compile notes, do layout calculations, make sketches and enter data into computers.
- Must be able to read and check construction blueprints and plans.
- Position requires frequently lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.