Brasfield & Gorrie is currently accepting applications for General Construction Foreman. Below are the main responsibilities for this position.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule crew of 3-15 construction employees daily.
- Read specifications, such as blueprints to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment
- Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met
- Position requires long periods of stooping, bending, and standing
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment