Brasfield & Gorrie is currently accepting applications for a Drywall Carpenter. Below are the main responsibilities for this position.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Build rough wooden structures, such as vertical and horizontal concrete forms, gang forms, blocking, Johnny clamp forms, scaffolds, tunnel, bridge, or sewer supports, billboard signs, and temporary frame shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment
- Must be able to provide own tools including, but not limited to, hammer, speed square, tape measure, chalk box, pliers, and tool pouch.
- Fire Taping of Gypsum Wall Assemblies
- Preparing Gypsum wall assemblies for paint or texture
- Installation of corner beads and misc. drywall accessories
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.
- May be required to work in outside all weather conditions