Brasfield & Gorrie is currently accepting applications for a Carpenter (Trade) Foreman. Below are the main responsibilities for this position.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule crew of 3-15 construction carpenter employees daily.
- Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports.
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment.
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met.
- Position requires long periods of stooping, bending, and standing.
- Position may require frequent lifting of up to 70 lbs.
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.