Brasfield & Gorrie is currently accepting applications for a Carpenter Lead. Below are the main responsibilities for this position.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Build rough wooden structures, such as vertical and horizontal concrete forms, gang forms, blocking, Johnny clamp forms, scaffolds, tunnel, bridge, or sewer supports, billboard signs, and temporary frame shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment
- Must be able to provide own tools including, but not limited to, hammer, speed square, tape measure, chalk box, pliers, and tool pouch.
- May be required to work in outside all weather conditions
- Oversee/ set up carpenter duties for the day.